The Assumption That Life Is Better Because You Live Abroad Is False— Writer Oyedele

The Assumption That Life Is Better Because You Live Abroad Is False— Writer Oyedele

Nigerian author and businesswoman Damilola Oyedele has dropped her two cents on concerning the concept by a majority of people that imagine that residing overseas is an improve in an individual’s life.

In a current tweet she made, Damilola Oyedele dominated out the notion that life is best since you dwell overseas as a result of it’s false.

In accordance with her, the one who moved to the West has simply traded downside units and he or she pointed to the truth that the issue doesn’t finish however continues in all places.

See her tweet under;

Listed below are reactions to her tweet under;

Atleast in overseas u wouldn’t border about kidnappers, accident as a consequence of dangerous street,. Gentle difficulty Starvation and many others. Nigeria is worst biko

ifybelovesucre

E get some SAPA wey go maintain you for overseas, you go want say them sprint you ticket come 9ja make the part go.

setsail

Y’all ought to shut up with this nonsense narrative. There’s downside in all places, honest!!…. however its higher to face downside in a system that works than in a shitty system like Nigeria.

oskijay

Attempt relocate Alabosi… folks wey get overseas no complain una sha no like make folks higher go una.

dw__7

It’s a good commerce for me. At the least you gained’t be nervous concerning the staple items of life e.g electrical energy.

leozy

Once you get to overseas 70% of your life downside has been answered. The remaining 30% is nice well being and lengthy life. I’d relatively have Biden as a president than Buhari.

hankvanjr

It is dependent upon the nation. If we’re speaking about nigeria. Abroad is best besides it’s North Korea or Afghanistan or syria.

memejem

Supply:Ghgossip.com

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*